Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Plague on Both Your Houses!

My good friend and solid conservative, John Mattacola, expresses the frustration that millions of concerned citizens have with careerists in both parties who have forgotten how to govern and are out only for themselves.

Hello GOP people,

I just read multiple articles suggesting that the RNC will not help Christine O’Donnell in Delaware.

Why not?

Let me tell you why…

Because she scares the establishment Republicans.

The Tea Party scares the establishment Republicans.

The American people scare the establishment Republicans.

This is good.

Embrace the Revolution!

I must say that I am so angry with Democrats and Republicans alike.

All they do is pass the football and screw “We the People” with regularity.

I am fed up with this garbage!

Both of these parties need a serious slap in the face and a trip to the unemployment line.

Now, if you want ANY of my support, you WILL support Christine O’Donnell and stop acting like little children.

You folks make Ivy League schools look really bad.

Is this what these schools produce? Little children with the clique mentality?

If I am not in your groovy little group I am to be disregarded?

Let me tell you something right now, I am pissed off with you little children and you all best be getting your act together RIGHT NOW!!!

John Dickinson, The Penman of the Revolution from Delaware, would be very upset with Congress.

He would lambaste the RNC for being little children and not paying attention.

Behaving like Democrats is NOT what “We the People” expect from adults.

If Republicans do achieve victory of some sort, John Boehner should be fired, as he is part of the problem.

Anybody in Congress more than 10 years should be fired as they ARE part of the problem!

And just for giggles, I am going to copy this email around and see what happens next!

If I see and hear anymore childish behavior from supposed adults, my support is out-the-window for Republicans.

At that point, what is the difference between a Republican and a Democrat?

Not much….


Regards,


John Mattacola
Sioux Falls, SD

No comments: