1. British Prime Minister Gordon Brown compares climate-change skeptics to "flat-earthers." Story in the Telegraph.
2. Another sign of the end times: An abortion center in Michigan, according to Lifenews.com, is running a series of video ads claiming that what they're doing is "sacred work."
3. Right Wing News reports that Sen. Barbara Boxer is advocating going after the people who leaked the ClimateGate e-mails. This is known as punishing the messenger.
4. Genevieve S. Kineke compares the Judaeo-Christian God with Allah, and comes to the conclusion that they are not the same. Terminology may vary in different churches, but there is much that Christians can agree upon in this Catholic Exchange article.
5. This is enough to cause panic in the White House: Obama's job approval rating slipped below 50%, largely because the war in Afghanistan is perceived as being his rather than former President Bush's, according to a CNN poll.