Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Glenn Beck Declares That He, Rush, O'Reilly Are Being Targeted

This NewsBusters story has every indication of being a legitimate concern on the part of conservative voices, that the federal government has launched a campaign to nullify the First Amendment.

Call it an ominous warning, but Fox News Channel afternoon host and ratings sensation Glenn Beck is warning the government is strengthening its grip of power it's not going to stop at the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

"We've got a government out of control and I'm telling you, it is up to you to control it," Beck said. "These stories of corruption and abuse of power, I'm going to continue to bring them to you as long as I possibly can, and everybody else on this network is dedicated. But it seems like every week this network is filing another Freedom of Information Act request. Even with all the resources of Fox, the truth still can't be fully exposed without you. I ask you, please - help us. Meet us here every day. Tell all of your friends what you learn here. Spread it. E-mail me. Tell me what I'm missing. We will do the best we can to provide you with the information, but it is a little overwhelming."

No comments: