Monday, March 7, 2011

My Kind of People

When cornered, Attorney General Eric Holder made a reference to "my people" (i.e., African-Americans) before a congressional subcommittee. Fortunately, Michelle Malkin is too sharp to let that Freudian slip pass unnoticed. Although her site was hacked recently, this important statement appears in several other places. Here's an excerpt:

"Herman Cain [former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza] is my people. He's my brother-in-arms. I've never met him. But we are family. We are kin because we are unhyphenated Americans who are comfortable in the black, brown and yellow skin we are in. We are growing in numbers -- on college campuses, in elected office, on the Internet, on public airwaves, everywhere. And that drives liberals mouth-frothing crazy...."

No comments: