By BARRETT TRYON
Source: KRDO NewsChannel 13
If the feature, which is turned on by default, makes you uneasy, here is a quick tutorial on how to turn it off:
1. Click on Account in the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
2. Choose Account Settings in the menu that drops down.
3. Click on Manage in the Privacy field of your Account Settings page.
4. At the bottom of the page, click on Customize Settings and once there, look for an option called Suggest photos of me to friends.
5. Once you find the option, click on Edit Settings and turn the feature from Enabled to Disabled.