Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fixing the Blame

For those who have been running into problems trying to access "Bloodthirsty Warmonger" using the Web browser Internet Explorer 7, we believe we have found the culprit. Much larger blogs such as Instapundit have been reporting the same thing, and the solution has been to eliminate Site Meter.

Furthermore, this blog has seen fit to drop the "R-igg Social Networking for the Right" news feature so that Web pages can load faster, even with dial-up modems.

UPDATE: informed me that their glitch has been fixed, so I restored that feature to the "Bloodthirsty Warmonger" blog.

No comments: