Monday, August 10, 2009

True Confession

We are pleased to run this letter received through Facebook:

This is the letter that i sent to the white house site flag@whitehouse.gov.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to turn myself in as one of the people that have been spreading disinformation. Please send me to the re-education camp to show me the wisdom of our beloved leader's way. I have reported to the populace that those that construct the plan on health care will not have that same health care plan that they will suffer under. Barack Obama on July 28 in answering a question from Jane Sturm's mom stated " Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller." This is in such stark contrast when talking about Obama's own grandmother who had terminal cancer and congestive heart failure who was allowed to have a hip replacement. Why did he not endorse treating his grandmother with just a pain pill? Instead in an April 14 interview David Leonhardt of The Times said, "If somebody told me that my grandmother couldn't have a hip replacement and she had to lie there in misery in the waning days of her life, that would be pretty upsetting." On June 24 Obama would not answer the question placed to him by Dr. Devinsky at the health care forum if the president's family would opt out of the program.

Another falsehood that i am spreading. In 2003 there must be another Barack Obama that spoke to the AFL-CIO and stated: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program...A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. And that's what I'd like to see." I think that Barack Obama should also be sent to the re-education camp to be taught the truth of Obama is not for a single payer plan. We must be indoctrinated by 'his story' and fight against those who oppose our beloved leader.

Thank you,
Josie Edavettal

No comments: