Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Celebrate International Disturbed People’s Day


EDITORIAL COMMENT: A true friend sent this to cheer me up, so I decided to compile the expanded remix version based on JibJab.com and other Web sites. Since there is no fixed date for International Disturbed People's Day, you can have more than one of them in a year.

I’m not sure what it says about me, that I was reminded of this fact today by someone who I thought was a close friend, but I feel compelled to pass this message on.

So please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend today.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus or occasionally pee on yourself… (other telltale signs of Disturbed People include but are not limited to: eating your own boogers, following the crowd when you invest money, worrying about being assassinated even though you’re not important enough to be a target, sniffing your finger every time you scratch the crack of your butt, poor impulse control, or voting for the Democratic candidate).

You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special.

Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Today's Message of the Day is:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile! Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance.

Things look to be crazy until about 9 AM tomorrow, so I wanted to let all my fellow whack-jobs know that I was thinkin' of ya anyway!

There’s a lot more of us than you think…and don’t ever assume that you’re not disturbed!

No comments: