Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gov. Palin Slams President Obama Again

Here's a gem from FOX Nation:

Sarah Palin says that she isn’t just going to roll over and say to the left “hit me baby one more time, call me a terrorist again, call me a racist”, but rather she’s going to call them out on their hypocrisy. That includes Obama, of course, who she said wouldn’t have a problem with the Tea Party if they were really domestic terrorists:

"If we were really domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us wouldn’t he? I mean he didn’t have a problem with paling around with Bill Ayers back in the day when he kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers apartment, and shaking hands with Chavez and saying he doesn’t need any preconditions with meeting dictators or wanting to read US Miranda rights to alleged suspected foreign terrorists. No if we were real domestic terrorists I think President Obama wouldn’t have a problem with us."

No comments: