Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paul Ryan Decides Not to Run

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) has made it perfectly clear that he has no plans to run for President at this time, according to Human Events.

"I sincerely appreciate the support from those eager to chart a brighter future for the next generation. While humbled by the encouragement, I have not changed my mind, and therefore I am not seeking our party’s nomination for President.

"I remain hopeful that our party will nominate a candidate committed to a pro-growth agenda of reform that restores the promise and prosperity of our exceptional nation. I remain grateful to those I serve in Southern Wisconsin for the unique opportunity to advance this effort in Congress."

An article by Robert Costa in National Review gives five reasons why Paul Ryan bowed out.

No comments: